The Probiogen® Advantage
Probiotics that Thrive!
We’re revolutionizing the market with highly effective, microbiologist-recommended Smart Spore Technology™ probiotics and specialty probiotic blends. Our products are clinically proven to survive 100x better than the leading probiotics and yogurt, for digestive balance, healthy immunity, and vitality from the inside out.
Survives & Thrives 100x Better vs. Leading Brands & Yogurt
Simulated Gastric Survival Study*
- Spore probiotic strains with guaranteed 99.999% survival through the harsh gastric system. With probiotics it’s quality, not quantity (number of cells that get to the site of action (the gut) alive and viable)
- Guaranteed potency throughout shelf life with DNA Verified Strains
- Proven to survive 100x better than the leading probiotics and yogurt
- Dairy free, allergen free, GMO Free, gluten free, soy free, sugar free, no binders, fillers or flow agents and free of artificial colors and flavors
- No refrigeration needed
The Truth About Probiotics Today
The World Health Organization (WHO) defines probiotics as “live microorganisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.” This means that a true probiotic should provide live, viable cells that arrive alive in the gut.
Probiotics are Beneficial When They:
- Are an organism that naturally exists in the gut
- Are supplemented in a higher concentration than what naturally exists in the gut
- Are able to survive the harsh environment of the stomach acid and upper digestive tract
- Naturally occur in the environment and are stable in both the gut and the environment
Unfortunately, leading brands with up to 200+ billion CFUs only guarantee potency at the time of manufacture, and use strains that cannot survive the harsh gastric system. You’re essentially getting dead bacteria moving through your system!
Additionally, many of these popular strains already exist in huge numbers in the gut. Probiotic supplements should have a higher concentration than what already exists in your system to be effective.